Gather your friends and family to join us for Beaubien's 2020 Virtual Walk-a-thon!
Our Fundraising Goal:
This year's fundraiser will go VIRTUAL! The money raised will support the purchase of materials and experiences our students need to succeed.
Collect and turn in total donations by the following dates to earn prizes:
By Oct 7th:
- $10 in total donations earns a Beaubien mask.
- $30 in total donations earns a Walk-a-thon t-shirt and Beaubien mask.
- $100 in total donations earns a brief message on the official Walk-a-thon t-shirt, the t-shirt, and Beaubien mask!
***Please note: There will be social distance t-shirt pick-up times prior to Oct. 26th for students who raise a minimum of $30 by Oct. 7th.***
By Oct 30th:
- Turn in all donations. Students who submit $50 or more in donations earn one homework pass (not to be used for projects) AND will be entered in a raffle to win additional prizes like movie tickets, store gift certificates and special school experiences.
Virtual Walk-a-thon Schedule:
This year’s walkathon will be VIRTUAL! The goal for this year will be to walk for at least 30 mins with people
in your household either at a local park, around your neighborhood or in the comfort of your home all while
showing your Beaubien Pride! Students will have one week to complete their goal from October 26th - October
30th. We encourage families to email a photo of you taking a walk in your area with the student name, grade,
and teacher name to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline Oct. 30th). All submissions will be entered into
a raffle to win $25 Target Gift Cards (4 available)!
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 students who raise the most money:
- 1st place: Apple Airpods and a $100 Gift Card
- 2nd place: Apple Airpods
- 3rd place: $100 Gift Card
Additional prizes will be awarded as follows:
- The one Pre-K-2nd grade student who raises the most will receive a $75 gift card (outside of the top 3 winners).
- The one 3rd-5th grade student who raises the most money will $75 gift card (outside of the top 3 winners).
- The one 6th-8th grade student who raises the most money will $75 gift card (outside of the top 3 winners).